Winter in Val Gardena
In winter, the "Dolomiti Superski - Sella Ronda" region (1,220 km of slopes with over 400 lifts) is literally right at your feet...
Aside from alpine skiing, you can also set out snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating or ski touring. (New: we provide snowshoes, cross-country skis as well as hiking poles for you to borrow free of charge).
Our included winter services:
- Tuesdays: 3 hours sessions with ski instructor to improve your technique
- Thursdays: Skisafari in the dolomites (Gardena Ronda, Marmolada, Lagazuoi, Sellaronda, Gebirgsjägertour/Fassatal)
- Skidepots in St. Ulrich
- Guided winter and snow-shoe excursions
- Our guests receive a 10% reduction on ski rental and a 25% discount for ski preparation and service at the
SKI SCHOOL & RENTAL ORTISEI www.scuola-sci.com
- Ski room with heated boot dryers
- Rental of cross-country skis or snowshoes
- Skibus just 300m away, for Euro 5,00 and valid for 7 days
- From January we are looking forward to treat you with our very own selection of evening meals made with exceptional regional products
- Attractive offers in January - on request
- NEW: with a tiny surcharge: own ski-piste transfer to and from and St. Ulrich.
Winter holiday in Val Gardena