Winter in Val Gardena
In winter, the "Dolomiti Superski - Sella Ronda" region (1,220 km of slopes with over 400 lifts) is literally right at your feet...
Aside from alpine skiing, you can also set out snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating or ski touring. (New: we provide snowshoes, cross-country skis as well as hiking poles for you to borrow free of charge).
Or how about a different kind of winter holiday:
If you want to recharge your batteries away from the busy slopes, we are definitely the place for you. After a day out in the fresh winter air, sit down here on our terrace, sip on a steaming cup of herbal tea, and allow the last rays of sunshine to work wonders on your very soul.
Countless winter hiking paths – both plowed and pristine – with or without snowshoes – begin right outside our front door or up at the Seiser Alm. Natural wonders, a world of myth and fascinating history promise a fascinating hiking experience in the World Heritage-listed Dolomites.
You are also welcome to make arrangements with our mountain guide for a personal backcountry ski tour.
Our included winter services:
This winter the ski slopes are waiting for us!!! We can finally enjoythe snow-covered mountainsagain, admire the sunset from the summit and then ski down to the valley. A little break in the skihuts and then continue skiing until our legs can't take it anymore. Winter in South Tyrol is all about safety.
- Tuesdays: 3 hours sessions with ski instructor to improve your technique
- Thursdays: Skisafari in the dolomites (Gardena Ronda, Marmolada, Lagazuoi, Sellaronda, Gebirgsjägertour/Fassatal)
- Skidepots in St. Ulrich
- Guided winter and snow-shoe excursions
- Our guests receive a 10% reduction on ski rental and a 25% discount for ski preparation and service at the
SKI SCHOOL & RENTAL ORTISEI www.scuola-sci.com
- Ski room with heated boot dryers
- Rental of cross-country skis or snowshoes
- Skibus just 300m away, for Euro 5,00 and valid for 7 days
- From January we are looking forward to treat you with our very own selection of evening meals made with exceptional regional products
- Attractive offers in January - on request
- NEW: with a tiny surcharge: own ski-piste transfer to and from and St. Ulrich.