A healthy gourmet holiday with top-quality produce...
For our vast breakfast buffet, the stream of ever-changing produce never stops flowing:
- Fruit juices(blackcurrant, raspberry), herbal juices (lavender, lemon balm, mint) or flower-blossom cordials (elderflower) from our own farm
- Apple juice from our own farm
- Fruit spreads (strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, blueberry, apricot, plum, peach, pear, cranberry) from our own farm
- Herbal teas from our own farm, using herbs from our own herb garden, blended with wild herbs and rose petals
- Herbal salt from our own farm
- Fresh cheese made with the milk from our own herd of Scottish Highland cattle and fresh garden herbs
- Smoked meats from our Scottish Highland Cattle beef
- Homemade natural yoghurt
- Freshly-laid eggs, straight from our hens’ nests every day
- Cucumbers and tomatoes from our vegetable garden
- Our own hazelnuts and walnuts in autumn and winter
- Homemade sweet bakes (apple strudel, ricotta strudel with apricots from our own garden, cherry cake with our own cherries, Linzel torte with homemade cranberry jam)
- Fresh fruit salad pepped up with our own fruit
- fresh compote of peach, apple, cherries or pears - homemate
- Butter, buttermilk, yoghurt drinks, fresh milk, mozzarella and hard cheeses from our dairy
- Cooked ham from our village butcher
- Bread and bread rolls from our village baker
- Honey, dried fruit, chocolate spread, chutney and cranberry mousse directly sourced from producers in the immediate surrounding area
Our breakfast times are 8 am to 10 am every day in our new, comfortable “Stub’n” snuggery, where our guests can also relax throughout the day.
On request, we can also bring bread and farm-products straight to your apartment door together with our Morning Post.
Part of our gourmet products are also available for purchase in our farmhouse shop - only for as long as our stocks last.
Leisurely hours by the crackling fire, sipping refreshing South Tyrolean drinks and meeting nice people…
All year round, we farmers spend an evening together with our guests for a barbecue or a chestnut & wine “Törggelen” evening in our countryside inn in Laion/Lajen.